Smith Douglas HomesSpecial Offers
Path to Purchase at Country Club Village
Smith Douglas Homes is excited to share our new home opportunities available in the Country Club Village community in Salisbury, NC. Our community will feature a total of 128 homesites to be released in phases, and we have seen high demand of interest in this community. We are committed to following a fair process with all interested customers. The path to purchase is intended to educate potential buyers so they are prepared when homesites are released. Please speak to our New Home Specialists in your preferred community to learn more about the steps to get started.
Path to Purchase
- Homesites will be offered to customers in the order of their received, and up to date, pre-qualification letter. You may obtain a mortgage from the source of your choosing but a pre-qualification with one of our preferred lenders is required (see below for details).
- Homesite release notifications will come from both, our New Home Specialists directly, and our VIP community email messages, please ensure receipt of messages by adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts.
- At the time of release, in the order received, we will work with you to determine the home plan and homesite that best fit your needs, then will provide a current pricing quote.
- If a homesite in the current release does not suit your needs, you may choose to wait until the next release and hold your position in order, understanding that pricing and homesites released are at the discretion of Smith Douglas Homes.
- If you haven’t already done so, we invite you to join our VIP interest list by requesting more information online today.
- In order to get in line for homesite release, begin the pre-qualification with one of our preferred lenders below.
- You may get an idea of home designs offered and options available at Country Club Village by personalizing your home, using our interactive home design tools.
- We look forward to welcoming you home.
Shop with confidence knowing your price range and monthly payment options. Take your next step by getting pre-qualified for a mortgage with our preferred lender. They specialize in new construction mortgages and will guide you through the process. In addition, when you choose our preferred lender, you may benefit from their financial contribution to your closing costs.
Tim Hege with Ameris Bank Mortgage
Our team consists of highly motivated individuals who understand the importance of your experience. We specialize in new construction in and around the Charlotte, NC area. Our in-house processing and underwriting ensure that you are informed every step of the way and keeps the mortgage process in our office from start to finish.
Tim Hege | NMLS #77058
Michael Pond with Cornerstone Home Lending
With a career spanning 30 years, Michael Pond has experienced the many changes and challenges of the mortgage business. Throughout it all, he has stayed true to his personal belief that everyone should have the opportunity to own a home. He works closely with each customer to find the right mortgage solution for their current needs and long-term dreams. His honest guidance, clear communication, and responsive service help create a smooth, seamless loan process from application to closing.
Cornerstone Home Lending is a full-service mortgage banker. We offer a variety of mortgage options, home loan programs, and competitive pricing from a wide range of national investors. With in-house processing, underwriting, and funding, Cornerstone is 100% committed to on-time closings and satisfying home-financing experiences.
Michael Pond | NMLS #108672
Scott Maness with Movement Mortgage
Whether you’re buying, selling, refinancing, or building your dream home, you have a lot riding on your loan officer. Since market conditions and mortgage programs change frequently, you need to make sure you’re dealing with a top professional who is able to give you quick and accurate financial advice. As an experienced loan officer I have the knowledge and expertise you need to explore the many financing options available. Ensuring that you make the right choice for you and your family is my ultimate goal, and I am committed to providing my customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations.
Scott Maness | NMLS #1241341